Reader Reviews and Pictures!

So I've now had my first review of one of my recipes, including a great picture! I thought I would share it with you all, so you can see how easy my recipes are to make. If you have some pictures, reviews or questions on any of the recipes, contact me either via the blog, Sophie Whelan's Food Blog on Facebook, or at sophiewhelansfoodblog@gmail.com and you could be featured on the blog!

Make sure you continue to check this page for updates!


Zoe from Cambridgeshire (United Kingdom)
"In need of a quick somewhat healthy moreish snack! Deciding to make Sophie’s cheese
and ham muffins was a no brainer for me. The recipe was very quick using ingredients most households already buy on a weekly basis. Upon mixing the mixture together it was a little sticky in my mind but continued on with the recipe and it did not fail me. The smell coming from the oven was simply lovely! I couldn’t wait to take them out and get eating! Leaving them 10 minutes to cool slightly was the only hard thing! Once I had achieved this they tasted lovely with a simple spread of butter. As a busy nanny with children to feed these would make an ideal after school snack or for an adult twist use chilli cheese."


All rights reserved to Zoe and Sophie Whelan's Food Blog
Zoe using the Sophie Whelan's Food Blog recipe for Ham & Cheese Muffins!
(They look great, don't they?)



















Disclaimer
By sending me your photos, you are giving me permission to share them on any Sophie Whelan's Food Blog platform - any outside platforms they may be used on, permission will be requested prior to posting.